Simagic Alpha Mini 40mm PSU Mounting Brackets
Do you have a Simagic Alpha Mini steering base, but no way to mount the power supply unit? Well we have you covered! These trick 3D printed mounting brackets slide easily over your PSU housing and then mount to a flat surface or even 8020 extrusion profiles! Plus they add a clean and finished look to any sim rig for that perfect cable management!
- Produced from durable, UV protected ASA 3D printed plastic.
- Material is also temperature resistance so its safe to use in a warm climate if your rig area is not climate controlled.
- Internal ledges hold the PSU in place so it can be mounted vertically or horizontal.
- 2 bolt patterns. A 40mm 8020 extrusion spacing and also single hole spacing. Holes are 3/8" and 8mm diameter.
- 3/8" Thick mounting flanges that can withstand harsh vibrations and movements from motion rigs.
- Brackets are clearanced so you can view the activated PSU indicator light.
- PSU and hardware not included.
Part Number: MAV80004